Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Barn's Conspiracy gets featured in Julian2's Video!

Howdy there, Jammers!!

I have some awesome news.
I sent in an email to Julian2, who, if you don't know, is a jammer that was one of the most influential YouTubers for the game. Though you might argue, keep in mind he is one of the first AJ YouTubers, he started this video community!

Alright, enough about how precious Julian is. I sent him some information that I had been researching for a bit. Playing around, looking for beta accounts, etc etc. After posting about it with friends, they gave me so much information that I decided to send him an email, to which he responded with "this is more than video-worthy"

I waited a bit, still amazed that he had even read my email, then my friends notified me that Julian himself had made a video about the conspiracy! I was so shocked, my hands were shaking for about 30 minutes.

Watch the video below!!


Thanks for reading!!

xx Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment